Hello Facebook Family,
Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. This is the time of when we are thinking of those we love. There are all different kinds of love that will be expressed during this season. We have a mother's love, the love of a spouse or significant other and love from a child to their parent.
There are many who do not take advantage of this holiday season. They take for granted their love one's know how they feel about them. This is not a time to take things for granted. Things happen very fast. So many times people regret not expressing their feeling before the loss of a loved one. We do not have to experience this regret.
Love one to another should be shown everyday. This is the great commission. We can take advantage of this time and show much love to our family and friends. We often times give candy and cards as a expression of our love on this holiday. This is great, but we should also tell our loved ones how much we care for them on a daily basis.
I always look for ways to advance ideas that shows love one to another. I believe we should choose our profession based on pure heartfelt passion. I am passionate about creating things and helping others spread love.
I'd like to pay special attention to mothers during this holiday season. A mother's love is unconditional. Much like the Father's love for us, mom's love is unchanged. Let us not forget to share our love with mom on this Valentine's Day. Please don't let the opportunity to say I love you pass you by.
All of my Dallas/Fort Worth family, please visit the link below for ideas that will help spread love.
Once you click on the link above, there will be a ticker at the bottom of the page counting down the seconds left to download the postcard. After count down in complete you will be able to download the pdf file. If you need have any questions, please contact me via my inbox or email me at tjrobinson2006@live.com. I hope this will help you express your feelings of love this Valentine's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment